(price as configured)
The DDWL Model is equipped with an easy to read digital display. The constant dead weight pressure helps to assure accurate readings across large surfaces, as is so often required on products used within the printing industry. This micrometer can also be supplied with a delayed action mechanism to reduce the speed at which the upper anvil descends.
NOTE: Due to the sensitivity of this instrument, standard delivery is 2nd Day Air.
Standard Features Include:
- Imperial and Metric units
- Battery and electric or electric only operation
- Range: 0 - .500"/0 - 12.7 mm
- Resolution: .0001" and .001 mm
- Accuracy: +.0002" - .0003" and +.00508 mm - .00762 mm
- 9/16" upper anvil
- 5/8" lower anvil
- 7.2- p.s.i.
- USB Port (USB Type A to Type B cord included)