(price as configured)
The DDW14 Model, digital, bench-style micrometer offers Electric Only, or a combination of Battery and Electric, operation. This manually operated (lever activated) micrometer delivers exceptional performance, as well as maximum value, to its users. It is an in-plant gauge available for use at the desk, or laboratory, for measuring the thickness of roofing shingle samples.
NOTE: Due to the sensitivity of this instrument, standard delivery is 2nd Day Air.
Standard Features Include:
- Imperial and Metric units
- Electric Only or Battery and Electric operation
- Range: 0 - .500"/0 - 12.7 mm
- Resolution: .0001" and .001 mm
- Accuracy: +.0002" - .0003" and +.00508 mm - .00762 mm
- 5/8" upper anvil
- 2" lower anvil
- 2.8 p.s.i.
- USB Port (USB Type A to Type B cord included)